Wednesday 9 January 2008

Excuses, excuses, excuses


Well, if blogging was light to non-existent over Christmas on the Daily Brute, that was simply the result of indolence/over-indulgence.

Since then, it's been the result of a burst of rather badly paid but nonetheless urgent work that even as fabled a magician as the Daily Brute can juggle only so far. Meaning blogging, however reluctantly, has had to be placed on hold.

So, apologies for my silence.

Still, here, by way of consolation, if any, is a further picture of the ravishing Ana Ivanovic, who, as I am sure you ALL realise, is the love of my sad, benighted life along with, of course, la bellissima Flavia Pennetta.

That said, perhaps I should make clear that, however devoted I am to the stately six-foot Ana, my heart, wrenched though it is, must always be Flavia's, not least as she isn't taller than me.

She also has bigger tits than Ana.

On the other hand, it is much easier to find pictures of Ana.

So here she is again.

Sigh. I love them both.

Cruel, cruel world.

No comments: