Wednesday 19 March 2008

Nuts

Perusing, as is my well-known wont, a plastic container of Tesco's NEW! Genuine American Mustard, I discovered the following on the back:

Allergy advice
Contains mustard
Recipe: No nuts
Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free
Factory: Product made in nut-free area, but nuts used elsewhere

Interesting, no?

Blog advice
This post may, or may not, have been written under the influence of nuts after eating mustard which may, or may not, have contained mustard and/or nuts. I cannot guarantee if any other nuts or mustard were being used and/or eaten elsewhere.

1 comment:

Jane Llewellyn said...

Mustardy nuts.. yummm. Actually, I am currently consuming a delightful blend by Blue Diamond - BOLD Lime & Chilli almonds. If you can find those in your local Tesco, I highly recommend them;-)