Friday 14 March 2008

Tennis Totty


Lady Jane, who I revere and adore in equal measure, has welcomed me back but warned me off more of what she calls Tennis Totty.

It wounds me more than I can say. But I must stay true to Ana, the Serbian light of my benighted life, the six-foot sizzler only the most stony-hearted could not worship, the goddess of the first serve, she of the mighty Balkan thigh.

So here she is again.

Note super-strength elastic round under-skirt garment, here being tested to destruction.

3 comments:

Jane Llewellyn said...

Actually, what I said was in order for you to accomplish the following (your own words mind):

"Gordo will be excoriated, Balls destroyed, Blears haunted, Harman tracked to her inevitable demise and both Milibands (to say nothing of the repellent Alexanders, bro and sis), tormented to destruction."

you would need to focus on something other than Tennis Totty.. a task you have miserably failed.

However, I DO like the 'adore' and 'revere' part.. they're a nice touch;-)


xx

Jane Llewellyn said...

P.S. For the record, I have no objection to totty.. for heavens sake, I read Theo after all;-)

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel