Friday 19 October 2007

Slight technical hitch with crystal ball


Oh dear. I was wrong about Andy Murray and the Madrid Masters. He lost last night to Nadal, going down 7-6 6-4 in what, from all accounts, was a fabulous match. Though there may be some slight consolation in losing so gallantly, it is still a loss.

The question now, of course, is whether this minor technical glitch with my crystal ball will be fixed in time to guarantee England's win over the beastly Boks on Saturday and Lewis Hamilton's winning of the F1 world crown on Sunday.

3 comments:

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

I guess 'no'.

The Creator said...

I very much fear you are also certainly right.

Damn it. Maybe I need a new turban as well as a better crystal ball.

The Creator said...

Breaking news!

Radio Rentals have said they can send someone tomorrow!

Fingers crossed.

Phew!