Tuesday 16 October 2007

This has to change


All day, in my dilatory way, I have wondering about Dawn Primarolo's insanely stupid comment yesterday that too many of the 'middle classes' are drinking too much and that, 'This has to change', as she so memorably and cretinously asserted.

In, say, 50 years time, it should be possible to offer a more or less objective summary of the Blair/Brown administrations.

I think it would be fair to say that Dawn Primarolo will not loom large in these accounts.

Given which, perhaps we should all raise a glass in celebration of her moment in the spotlight now.

It looks unlikely to come again.

Cheers, Dawn! Same again?

1 comment:

Bog Exile said...

I resemble these remarks. And 'red' Dawn will prize my bottle of Chardonnay from my cold, dead drunk fingers....