Sunday 11 November 2007

Fame at last!

I have discovered this morning a comment from that well-known star of the blogosphere, Anonymous, on a post I wrote last week about the demented over-exaggerations of climate changists (which you can read here).

It has pleased me so much that I reproduce it here in full.

You truly are a pathetically naive, uneducated, foul-mouthed waste of space. Open your eyes to the world's environmental problems and get your head out of your arse.
Christ, loud mouthed freaks like you are the reason we have so many problems. Go and raise sheep or something and keep your nonsensical garbage away from public view. You make me want to retch you sick, retarded little worm.


That's what I call a genuinely constructive comment, no?

8 comments:

Fidothedog said...

You got to love anon, full of fire & brimstone with their comments yet they dont want anyone to know who they are.

Not that they are scared of debate for a second you understand.

Mark Wadsworth said...

I think that Anon puts up a most convincing case.

I am now no longer a climate-change-sceptic and am going to go outside and hug a tree. Or recycle some homw-knitted yoghurt into a pair of sandals, or something.

Anonymous said...

Particularly nice touch to suggest that you open your eyes before you pull your head out of your arse.

The Creator said...

Actually, what really struck me was his suggestion that I 'go raise sheep or something'.

'Or something'? What could he/she have had in mind? It's rather an unsatisfactorily vague suggestion.

Open my own nuclear power station? Campaign to bring back acid rain? Demand all the world's remaining rain forests be instantly razed?

Or possibly he/she had something more along the lines of raising ducks. That definitely count as 'something.'

So, still puzzling this one out.

Scott Freeman said...

I have wanted a troll for some time. I get the occasional spam, the odd offensive email, but never a proper honest to god troll. In fact...YES! Readers (all two of them) may remember me asking for an new goal for my blog the other day, we I've just thought of it: get a troll!

The Creator said...

Having lead a very sheltered live, I wasn't aware what a 'troll' was in this sense. Now I know. And to think, I seem to have very own one.

What should I call him?

Incidentally, I have been a looking at your site and am going to stick in a link to it on the Daily Brute. I don;t know if you care to reciprocate?

Just a thought.

Scott Freeman said...

Certainly ;)

The Creator said...

You are a regular gent, Mr Clark.

I hope one day we can raise a glass together.